Our customers manufacture plastic parts for every possible industry. Yet they all have one thing in common—the need to produce high quality parts. Sometimes variations in their process get in the way of this goal and so they call Fast Heat.
Fast Heat troubleshoots our customers’ biggest “pain points” by asking the right questions first to provide the best solution with our customizable hot runner controllers.
1. Are you burning material such as Nylon 6-6? Or notice discoloration on your parts?
2. Have you noticed parts with stringing which is hard to control? Perhaps the tooling is older with worn components.
3. Is your equipment down due to lack of service or long lead-time on replacement parts?
4. Are you experiencing short shots or have tough to fill components? Perhaps with expensive material or Santoprene?
Fast Heat Solution: Our Ion 12-Zone controller replaced another high-end controller. The problem went away immediately. There were no changes to the material specification.
5. Do you have challenging programs requiring a custom controller? Such as 40 Amp zones needing precise temperature controller?