Business Development Specialist
Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and implement lead generation programs to produce and deliver highly qualified leads to the sales team.
- Follow-up on all leads from generation through an order being placed, including quotes generated by outside sales.
- Act as liaison with current distributors and rep groups, providing support as needed.
- Conduct prompt follow-up activity to inquiries generated by marketing campaigns.
- Design account penetration and territory development strategies with outside sales and marketing.
- Conduct research on accounts to develop an understanding of the account's business issues and other relevant information.
- Track marketing programs, provide feedback on quality of contacts, and provide input for new marketing programs.
- Maintain CRM database.
- Maintain current knowledge of Fast Heat's products, industry/product solutions, customer applications, competitive product differences as well as evolving strategies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate ideas and concepts through written and verbal means to all levels of contacts, internal and external.
- Strong organizational skills: planning, prioritizing and goal setting abilities.
- Strong technology proficiency is required, to include LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, company web pages, MS Office Suite, CRM, and Sales Automation tools. SAP proficiency strongly desired.
- A professional and positive phone and email demeanor.
- Proven lead generation techniques.
- The drive to achieve results.
- The ability to work well within our sales team and independently.
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years inside sales/lead generation/marketing experience preferred.
- Will consider recent college grads with business development/technology/business background.
Fast Heat offers a competitive hourly wage based on your experience. Earning potential increases with bonuses based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
Interested candidates: Please submit your resume and detailed cover letter to email@example.com.
EOE Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Fast Heat does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fast Heat's property, and Fast Heat will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.